Nine selected for France showdown
Scotland Head Coach Gregor Townsend has named nine Edinburgh Rugby players in his squad travelling to face France in the final Guinness Six Nations match this Friday 26 March – kick off 8pm (UK time).
Star wingers Darcy Graham and Duhan van der Merwe once again line-up on opposite flanks having both crossed the whitewash in last weekend's win over Italy.
Rory Sutherland - ever-present in this year's championship - is again selected at loosehead prop, while Grant Gilchrist keeps his place at lock having returned to the fold in the victory over Italy.
Edinburgh Rugby duo Jamie Ritchie and Hamish Watson, and Warriors' Matt Fagerson comprise the back row for the fourth time this championship.
Hooker David Cherry, who scored a brace of tries against Italy, is joined on the bench by clubmate Simon Berghan as front row cover, with back-row Nick Haining also named among the replacements.
Ahead of the match, Townsend said: “The match against France provides us with an opportunity to finish the Six Nations in our highest position in its history.
“This is a great opportunity for us to take on France, at home in Paris, as they also look to end the championship on a high.
“Both teams have needed to manage a short six-day turnaround and we have used this week to regroup and focus on putting in our best performance of the competition so far, which we will need to deliver if we are to leave Paris with a victory.
“As a group we have faced several challenges throughout this Six Nations, it has brought us closer together, and I know the players are motivated and looking forward to representing their country again on Friday night.”
Scotland team to play France at Stade de France in the 2021 Guinness Six Nations
Friday 26 March (kick-off 8pm, UK time) – live on BBC Sport
15. Stuart Hogg CAPTAIN (Exeter Chiefs) 84 caps
14. Darcy Graham (Edinburgh) - 18 caps
13. Chris Harris (Gloucester) – 27 caps
12. Sam Johnson (Glasgow Warriors) - 17 caps
11. Duhan van der Merwe (Edinburgh) - 9 caps
10. Finn Russell (Racing 92) VICE CAPTAIN – 54 caps
9. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors) – 41 caps
1.Rory Sutherland (Edinburgh) – 15 caps
2.George Turner (Glasgow Warriors) – 16 caps
3.Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors) – 37 caps
4.Sam Skinner (Exeter Chiefs) – 11 caps
5.Grant Gilchrist (Edinburgh) – 44 caps
6.Jamie Ritchie (Edinburgh) VICE CAPTAIN – 26 caps
7.Hamish Watson (Edinburgh) – 40 caps
8.Matt Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors) – 13 caps
16. David Cherry (Edinburgh) – 4 caps
17. Oli Kebble (Glasgow Warriors) – 7 caps
18. Simon Berghan (Edinburgh) – 30 caps
19. Alex Craig (Gloucester) – 1 cap
20. Nick Haining (Edinburgh) – 7 caps
21. Scott Steele (Harlequins) – 4 caps
22. Adam Hastings (Glasgow Warriors) – 22 caps
23. Huw Jones (Glasgow Warriors) – 30 caps