Kinghorn to start against Ireland
Blair Kinghorn will start for Scotland at fly-half against Ireland, as one of seven Edinburgh Rugby stars selected in the 23-man squad for the final round of the Guinness Six Nations.
Kinghorn has been in impressive form at stand-off for the capital, and is given the 10 jersey for the second time in his international career - having helped guide Scotland to a 60-14 win against Tonga in the Autumn Nations Cup last time out.
Darcy Graham has been in sizzling mood all Six Nations, and will once again start on the right wing.
Pierre Schoeman packs down at loosehead, and will be joined in the tight five by vice-captain Grant Gilchrist. The forwards are rounded out by Hamish Watson, who retains his place at openside flanker.
WP Nel will again play a role from the replacements, as will Mark Bennett.
Scotland team to face Ireland in the 2022 Guinness Six Nations at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin, live on ITV, Saturday, 19 March – kick-off 4.45pm
15. Stuart Hogg - Exeter Chiefs - (Captain) - 92 caps
14. Darcy Graham - Edinburgh Rugby - 26 caps
13. Chris Harris - Gloucester Rugby - (Vice-Captain) - 35 caps
12. Sam Johnson - Glasgow Warriors - 23 caps
11. Kyle Steyn - Glasgow Warriors - 4 caps
10. Blair Kinghorn - Edinburgh Rugby - 30 caps
9. Ali Price - Glasgow Warriors - 50 caps
1. Pierre Schoeman - Edinburgh Rugby - 8 caps
2. George Turner - Glasgow Warriors - 24 caps
3. Zander Fagerson - Glasgow Warriors - 46 caps
4. Jonny Gray - Exeter Chiefs - 66 caps
5. Grant Gilchrist - Edinburgh Rugby - (Vice-Captain) - 52 caps
6. Rory Darge - Glasgow Warriors - 3 caps
7. Hamish Watson - Edinburgh Rugby - 48 caps
8. Matt Fagerson - Glasgow Warriors - 20 caps
16. Fraser Brown - Glasgow Warriors - 54 caps
17. Allan Dell - London Irish - 33 caps
18. WP Nel - Edinburgh Rugby - 47 caps
19. Sam Skinner - Exeter Chiefs - 19 caps
20. Josh Bayliss - Bath Rugby - 2 caps
21. Ben White - London Irish - 3 caps
22. Finn Russell - Racing 92 - 62 caps
23. Mark Bennett - Edinburgh Rugby - 23 caps