Season Ticket Memberships on sale in one week!
Season Ticket Memberships for the 2022/23 season go on sale in one week, with Memberships available to purchase from 2pm on Monday 27 June.
Make sure you secure your place at DAM Health Stadium for another hugely exciting campaign which sees Heineken Champions Cup rugby return to the Scottish capital! Your Season Ticket Membership guarantees you:
- Nine regular season United Rugby Championship games at DAM Health Stadium
- Two regular season Heineken Champions Cup games at DAM Health Stadium
- Access to the Scottish Building Society pre-season friendly against London Scottish at DAM Health Stadium (Friday 2 September, kick-off 6.45pm)
Season Ticket Members can also look forward to a number of exclusive benefits in 2022/23, including:
- Interest-free direct debit payment plan
- Priority access to reserve your ticket(s) to the 1872 Cup fixture at BT Murrayfield as part of your membership, as well as access to purchase additional tickets
- Priority access to away fixture travel packages and events
- Priority access to buy match tickets for United Rugby Championship and Heineken Champions Cup knock-out fixtures
- Priority access to Edinburgh’s allocation to buy tickets to Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh in the 1872 Cup at Scotstoun Stadium
- Priority access to buy tickets to Scotland Women fixtures at DAM Health Stadium
- Priority access to buy tickets to Scotland U20 fixtures at DAM Health Stadium
- Early access to the digital matchday programme delivered direct to your inbox ahead of each home game
- Invitations to Edinburgh Rugby events and open training sessions
We have experienced high demand during the renewals and upgrade process, as well as priority sales window for Founders and Castle Club Members, so we encourage supporters to act fast when the sale opens on Monday 27 June to avoid disappointment!
- Adult - 16+
- Concession - Aged 60+. New seniors will be required to provide proof of age and must be over 60 from 1 August 2022.
- Student (all those in full-time education) - Students must be able to provide a valid student card that covers the 2022/23 season. Those over 16 but still at school can use a Young Scot card or similar (more below).
- Burgh Juniors - Aged 15 or under as of 1 August 2022. Proof of age must be available upon request
Next season the ticket types have been amended to suit our audience and benefits better. People aged 16 and over will be classed as an adult / student going forward, depending on their circumstances.
Those over 60 can purchase concession tickets at a reduced price.
The ‘Student’ ticket type now includes all those in full time education, regardless of age, however you must be able to provide a valid student card. This includes anyone with a Young Scot card which is free of charge to 11-to-26-year-olds living in Scotland. Click here for more information about the Young Scot cards.
We have introduced a new ticket type for 2022/23 – the Burgh Juniors Season Ticket – this is for all those who are aged 15 or under as of 1 August 2022. We have lowered the age of this ‘ticket type’ to allow us to tailor the product better to the specific audience.
HOW TO BUY
The easiest way to purchase your membership is online.
If you have an e-ticketing account from previously purchasing a match ticket/s, we recommend you check you can login in advance of your sale period.
If you do not have an e-ticketing account, we recommend you create a one in advance of your sale period to assist with a smoother transaction process.
Please be aware that every season ticket member will be required to have their own account with memberships correctly assigned to each ticket holder - put simply, it is one season ticket per account. If you plan to purchase multiple Season Tickets, you will need to take a couple of steps to allow this to happen.
If you are the lead purchaser, you will then be able to add these people to your network and buy tickets on their behalf. Instructions on 'How to Set up My Network' can be found HERE.
When you have set up your network, you can buy the relevant number of tickets, and assign them to those within your network. Instructions on 'How to Assign Tickets' can be found HERE.
For a step-by-step guide on how to create a Scottish Rugby Ticketing account, click here.